Brand New Sharp MX-C402SC A4-size Color Laser Copier
The MX-C402SC from Sharp is a smart, robust A4 color MFP with
that is ideal for small to medium-sized offices. With great usability
functions like Copy, Print, Network Print, Network Scan, Document
Filing, and USB Direct Print, you get all the advantages and the
compact footprint of an A4
MFP. Printing at up to 40 pages per minute, this device is versatile,
extremely quiet and
ideal if you’re looking for inexpensive A4 printing solutions without
losing valuable office
space that a traditional copier would occupy.
Sharp MX-C402SC Features
- Base model comes with copy, print, scan, and one tray
- Optional fax and finisher for added functionality
- Print and copy speed of up to 40 pages per minute in color and
black & white
- Supports up to 8.5" x 14" paper
- Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi print resolution for professional-looking
- Standard automatic duplexing
- Standard paper supply capacity of 600 sheets, expandable up to
2100 sheets with optional two trays
- Interface supports RJ-45 Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T
- Equipped with Power QUICCIII-MPC8533 800 Mhz processor, 512 MB
memory, and 80 GB hard disk drive
- Flexible finishing options to automate finishing and maximize
- 90-Day Labor & Parts Warranty
Great lease and rental options
for the Sharp MX-C402SC
Printer Copier Guys has leasing and rental plans available for the
Sharp MX-C402SC copier. If you are looking for a 12, 36 or 60 month
payment plan we can cater for your every need.
Already have a Sharp MX-C402SC
We also offer service contracts! We have a team of expert technicians
to take good care of your machine. This includes regular servicing,
parts, service calls to help you get the best out of your Sharp
MX-C402SC. Speak to one of our service team today to find out
more about the benefits of our service contract offer.
Consumables for your Sharp
Printer Copier Guys supply and stock the majority of consumables for
your Sharp MX-C402SC copier, these include toner, drums, imaging
units, transfer belts, rollers and all major components.
San Bernardino, Fontana, Rancho
Cucamonga, Ontario, Rialto, Redlands, Lake Arrowhead, Big Bear Lake,
Moreno Valley, Murrieta, Temecula, Indio, Cathedral City, Palm Desert,
Palm Springs, La Quinta, Calimesa, Yucaipa, Jurupa Valley, Hemet,
Perris, Coachella, Rancho Mirage, and throughout the Riverside county.
For more inquiries, please call our sales team on (760) 406-8611.
Alternatively, you can fill out the product inquiry form below and we
will get in touch with your shortly. We are available from Monday to
Friday, 8am - 5.30pm (PST).