Sharp MX-6240N Refurbished Document System Multifunction Color Printer/Copier
Unleash the potential of Sharp's advanced technology with the new
MX-6240N High-Speed Color Document Systems. The MX-6240N
and MX-7040N combine a flexible, modular design with robust paper
handling and productive output capabilities that can streamline your
document workflow like never before. Built for high-volume office
environments, small CRDs and copy rooms, the MX-6240N are a
perfect fit where productivity and reliability are essential.
A large 10.1" (diagonally measured) high-resolution, touch-screen
display offers real-time scan preview with intuitive flick-and-tap
editing to help ensure your documents are produced accurately and
without waste. With Sharp's next-generation micro-fine toner technology
combined with 1200 x 1200 dpi print resolution and true Adobe PostScript, your business can produce professional looking color
documents in-house with breathtaking image quality that is also
economical. Sharp's Color Consistency System helps ensure brilliant,
high-quality color output page after page. A new paper feed option
utilizes air-feed technology, which offers higher reliability and
enhanced media capabilities.
Built on the latest Sharp OSA development platform, the MX-6240N and
MX-7040N make integration with network applications and cloud services
easier than ever. Sharp's industry-leading security platform
incorporates standard 256-bit data encryption and overwrite protection
to safeguard your business's intellectual property. And when it comes
time to trade in, a convenient End-of-Lease feature can erase all job
data and user data.
Award-Winning Network Scanning
- ImageSEND feature enables users to scan documents to up to seven different destinations, including USB Memory Devices, Network Folders, and more!
- Send-to-Group function allows users to send a mixed group broadcast to E-mail, Fax, and Internet Fax in a single operation.
- With Send-to-USB feature, you can quickly scan documents to a USB memory device in popular formats such as TIFF, JPEG, PDF, and Encrypted PDF.
High-Quality Network Printing
- True 1200 x 1200 dpi B&W and Color printing
- Standard PCL6 and True Adobe PostScript 3, optional XPS
- Professional, ultra-crisp documents with features like Cover Page Printing, Overlay Print and Pamphlet Print
- Easy-to-use print drivers
Integrated B/W Fax and Internet Fax
- Optional Super G3 Fax module offers advanced features such as automatic stapled/copied receptions.
- Inbound Fax Routing forwards fax messages to E-mail.
- Sharp's innovative PC fax driver enables users to send fax documents right from their desktop.
- Optional B/W Internet Fax Expansion Kit
Leading-Edge Security Features
- Several levels of standard network and data security to help restrict access to sensitive information
- Confidential Print requires PIN code to print queued document, helping safeguard against unauthorized viewing.
- End-of-lease feature erases all files on the hard disk drive, all user data, job status data and address-book data at trade-in time.
- User Authentication helps protect the network against unauthorized e-mail communication.
- IP/MAC Address Filtering helps restrict network access to the unit
- Data Security Kit helps protect data with encryption and erases memory by overwriting the encrypted document data.
Unparalleled Performance for High-Volume Workgroups
- High quality color and monochrome output up to 62 ppm
- Performance-driven 1.8 GHz Multi-tasking Color Document System
- Versatile application integration with Sharp OSA technology enables users to access network applications right from the LCD panel
- Sharps award-winning multi-level and network security options
- Customizable icon-driven color touch-screen display
- One-touch ImageSend technology facilitates scans to USB devices, network folders, e-mail and more
- Standard 150-sheet Duplexing Document Feeder with Color Scan technology
- Large 8,500-sheet maximum on-board paper supply (3,100 standard)
- Efficient Cardshot, Page Stamp and Tandem Copy
- Built-in PCL6 and True Adobe PostScript3 printing with Direct Print
- Standard 1 TB HDD allows efficient spooling and Document Filing capability
- Advanced web-based Device Management and on-board user manuals
- Environmentally focused; ENERGY STAR qualified and RoHS compliant vOptional Finishing, Page Inserter and Hole-punch accessories to reduce paper handling and increase productivity
- A choice of large-capacity paper trays for high-volume workgroups
- Super G3 Fax option offers PC Faxing and Inbound Routing
- My Sharp web-based 24/7 training
- Sharp OSA Technology allows users to leverage the power of their back-end systems right from the control panel. A new way of thinking with "power at the panel" for automation of tasks and a streamlined workflow.
- With Sharp OSA technology, the MX-6240N becomes the gateway to providing fast, flexible access to documents and applications--no matter where you are in the office.
- With the ability to personalize applications and processes specific to your business, Sharp OSA Technology can help eliminate redundancy and streamline workflow, helping to save time and optimize productivity.
- Sharp OSA Technology utilizes industry-standard network protocols such as SOAP; XML, and XHTML, third-party software developers can deliver customized solutions to your business faster than ever.
- Interact with critical business applications such as Enterprise Resource Planning software, workflow applications, and more!
Disclaimer: For Southern California ONLY. 30-Day Warranty (Parts and Labor).