Sharp MX-M620 A3-size Monochrome Laser
The Sharp MX-M620 color document system
delivers full multi-functional capability to help streamline your
document workflow. Standard features include: auto duplexing, PCL6/PCL5e printing systems, network scanning, document filing, 128 MB memory, and 40 GB HDD.
Sharp MX-M620 Features
- Base model includes copy, print, scan, two trays and stand
- Optional fax and finishing equipment for added functionality
- Productivity speed of up to 62 pages per minute B/W
- Supports up to 11" x 17" paper size
- 1200 x 600 enhanced dpi print resolution for crisp, clear output
- Standard paper supply capacity of 1100 sheets, expandable up to
6100 sheets sheets with options
- Interface supports USB 2.0, 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet
- 30-Day Labor & Parts Warranty
Great rental options
for the Sharp MX-M620
Printer Copier Guys has rental plans available for the Sharp MX-M620
copier. If you are looking for a 12, 36 or 60
payment plan we can cater for your every need.
Already have a Sharp MX-M620
We also offer service contracts! We have a team of expert technicians
to take good care of your machine. This includes regular servicing,
parts, service calls to help you get the best out of your Sharp
MX-M620. Speak to one of our service team today to find out
more about the benefits of our service contract offer.
Consumables for your Sharp
Printer Copier Guys supply and stock the majority of consumables for
your Sharp MX-M620 copier, these include toner, drums,
belts, rollers and all major components.
San Bernardino, Fontana, Rancho
Cucamonga, Ontario, Rialto, Redlands, Lake Arrowhead, Big Bear Lake,
Moreno Valley, Murrieta, Temecula, Indio, Cathedral City, Palm Desert,
Palm Springs, La Quinta, Calimesa, Yucaipa, Jurupa Valley, Hemet,
Perris, Coachella, Rancho Mirage, and throughout the Riverside county.
For more inquiries, please call our sales team on (760) 406-8611.
Alternatively, you can fill out the product inquiry form below and we
will get in touch with your shortly. We are available from Monday to
Friday, 8am - 5.30pm (PST).